24/7 Summer Basketball Camps
24/7 Summer Basketball Camps are open to all individual boys & girls players ages 6-17 and middle/high/YBOA/AAU/USSSA teams. 24/7 Summer Basketball Camps will provide all players with a challenging physical and mental workout while improving their skills and knowledge of basketball! Training will focus on shooting, ball handling, footwork, and much more!
24/7 Summer Basketball Camps will be held at Bethel Family Life Center Gym in Tallahassee and other area locations as needed. Click here for the 24/7 Summer Basketball Camps informational flyer.
24/7 Summer Basketball Camps offer four great sessions, each with it’s own theme, scheduled as follows:
- Session Partial – May 31 – June 2, 2017 Sacrifice: Work Now, Victory Later!
- Session 1 – June 5 – 9, 2017 We Rise By Lifting Others!
- Session 2 – June 12 – 16, 2017 Nothing Worth Having Comes Easy!
- Session 3 – June 19 – 23, 2017 If You Can Dream It, You Can Achieve It!
- Session 4 – June 26 – June 30, 2017 If You Can Dream It, You Can Achieve It!
24/7 Summer Basketball Camps will feature:
- Camp T-Shirt & Certificate of Achievement
- Player Recognition and Awards
- Personalized Player Evaluation
- Professional Coaching Staff
- Competitive Games
- Position Specific Instruction
- FUNdamentals Stations
- Guest Speakers
- Team Building Activities
- Skills Competitions
All registration and payment of fees will be online. For individual players, click player registration and for teams, click team registration. Coach Jones (Camp Director) can be reached at (850)980-2141, firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions. Click here for a listing of all events scheduled this year.