Comets Basketball players are required to purchase designated uniforms negotiated with Eastbay and captured on the Comets Basketball Eastbay online store! Here are the steps:
- All uniforms can be purchased at the Comets Basketball Eastbay online store which includes negotiated discounted prices.
- It is mandatory that each player obtain the jersey, shorts and shooting shirt! For all older teams, 7th grade and up: it is also mandatory for these players to obtain the team sneaker, socks and backpack. For the younger teams, only the jersey, shorts and shooting shirt is mandatory, all other items are optional.
- Each family will identify size/type (boys youth, boys adult or girls adult) of uniform and make purchases directly from the Comets Basketball Eastbay online store.
- Once uniforms arrive, each family will need to deliver jersey and shooting shirt for screen printing of Comets Logo, number front/back of tanks sides to Clothesline, Attention – Robert Robertson, Phone (850)877-9171, 1369 E. Lafayette Street, Tallahassee, Florida 32301. Cost is $6.25 each for the jersey and the long sleeve shirt.
- Uniform Numbers – all numbers between 00 – 99 are available, with the only exclusions of #3 and #24, as these numbers have been retired. Uniform numbers will be reserved once payment is received and screen printed on a first come, first served basis and returning players keep their assigned jersey numbers!
- Clothesline will embroider the Comets Logo and each player’s initials for a cost of $6.25 on all backpacks.
Click here to register for the Comets Basketball season and join Comets Basketball!
Click here to make online membership payments and other donations information.
Any questions, please email us at email@example.com.